Weekend hiking at Costa Brava - Sea & Mountains
About the activity
€195: 2 nights and 3 days hiking.
Advance payment requested: €100
The remaining amount is to be paid in cash on the day
Let's discover together the incredible coves of the seaside of the Costa Brava and the surrounding mountains.
We'll go for gentle hikes for around 4 to 7 hours every day, visit the beautiful local villages and enjoy the local vibes. We'll hike through the most beautiful "camins de ronda" and discover the beautiful nature of the mountains around it.
Here are some of the hike options we’ll have in the region. Depending on the weather conditions, the guide will decide which ones will be explored.
- Cap de Creus: in a stunning landscape along the wild coast, we’ll see incredible natural sculptures which have inspired some of the most famous Dali paintings.
- Cap Norfeu: less known than the famous Cap de Creus, the Cap Norfeu will surprise us by its beauty and wilderness. We’ll pass by some of the most beautiful calas in the area.
- Cadaques: A hike to one of the most beautiful and authentic villages of the Costa Brava. On the way, let’s take a dip in the turquoise waters of the beautiful calas around it.
- Aiguamolls de l’Emporda: after the Delta de l’Ebro, Aiguamolls is the second most important wetland in Catalonia. Let’s enjoy the unique atmosphere of this beautiful nature reserve.
- L’Escala – l’Estartit: one of the most beautiful hikes along the coast of the Costa Brava. Let’s stop at the beautiful beaches and learn more about the history of Catalonia by discovering some of the civil war bunkers that we can find on the way.
- Castell de Montgri: From the height of this military castle build in the 13 and 14th century we can enjoy stunning views of all the Costa Brava and on the Pyrenees mountains.
YEPALO will decide the exact tracks we'll do based on the weather forecast in order to ensure maximum safety and comfort.
Difficulty: Easy-intermediate. 4 to 7 hours every day. Inbetween 9 and 19km per day and 100 to 700 elevation gain.
Accommodation: We’ll be staying in comfortable fully-furnished apartments with a swimming pool. The total capacity of the apartments is 5 people each: one double room, one twin room, and one sofa-bed, a dining room, kitchen, and bathroom.
How we'll get there? We'll be sharing private cars. When you'll sign up, you'll be invited to let us know if you have a car, how many people can come with you. Each passenger will pay 35€ to the driver for gas and tolls. You can also meet us there at 10:00 AM.
What to bring?
- Covid19: Mask + hand sanitizer
- Seasonal clothes
- Waterproof jacket
- Swimsuit and towel
- Hiking shoes
- Sun protection (hat, sunglasses, sunscreen)
- Walking sticks (recommended)
- 2 nights in the apartments
- Official mountain guide
- Insurance in case of accident+CL.
Maximum number of participants: 15
If cancellation till 72h before the beginning of the activity, 50% of the total amount will be charged. If late cancellation (less than 72h before), full payment will be requested.
COVID19: In case of being positive for coronavirus or having to quarantine for having been in contact with a positive, 100% of the down payment is refunded (presenting medical documentation). In case of official mobility restrictions implemented by the government, a 100% refund will also be made.
- Downpayment 49%€100€1000€0