Via Ferrata Roca de la Creu
About the activity
Advance payment requested: €15
The remaining amount is to be paid in cash on the day.
Roca de la Creu is the perfect spot to get acquainted with this activity, which consists of getting through an equipped and protected "climbing" route. Click here to check out all the activity pics and details!
Difficulty: K2 - easy/moderate. Perfect for beginners.
Minimum height of the participants: 1,55m.
How do we get there?
By shared private cars or by train from Barcelona.
During the booking process, you’ll be invited to tell us if you have a car and how many people can come with you in the car. Each passenger will pay €10 to the driver to cover gas and tolls expenses.
If you decide to go by train you can take the R3 line direction Puicerdà, and get off at Ribes de Freser station. Here the schedule: http://rodalies.gencat.cat/web/.content/02_Horaris/horaris/R3.pdf
You can also meet us at the Oficina de Turisme de Ribes de Freser at 10:15 AM.
- Walking shoes
- Mountain clothes suitable for the season of the year
- Picnic + snacks
- Sun protection
- EXTRA COVID MATERIAL: mask, hand sanitiser, gloves.
- Official Via ferrata guide
- Material: harness, shock absorber, helmet
- Insurance in case of accident + CL
- Transportation (€10 pp. to the driver) or train ticket (€18,20 from BCN)
Cancellation policy: if cancellation till 72h before the beginning of the activity, 50% of the total amount will be charged. If late cancellation (less than 72h before), full payment will be requested.
- Sold OutDownpayment (30%)€15€150€0