Via Ferrata Cala Molí
About the activity
Advance payment requested: €15
The remaining amount is to be paid in cash on the day.
Cala Molí is unique via ferrata that offers you jaw-dropping views on the sea. A spectacular adventure! Want to know more about this trip? Check out all the pics and details here!
Difficulty: K3 - Intermediate.
Recommended to have a previous experience in Via Ferrata or climbing. If you go to the gym and don't have fear of heights, this via ferrata is made for you!
Minimum height of the participants: 1,55m.
How do we get there?
There are two ways to get to the ferrata spot:
1. By regular bus that leaves from Estació del Nord at 8:30h and arrives at Sant Feliu de Guíxols at 9:55h. The journey time is 1:25h and the ticket price is 15,70€ to go and 14,80€ to come back. To come back you can take the bus that leaves St. Feliu de Guíxols at 19:20h. The bus company is Sarfa.
2. By shared private cars from Barcelona. During the booking process, you’ll be invited to tell us if you have a car and how many people can come with you in the car. Each passenger will pay €10 to the driver to cover gas and tolls expenses. You can also meet us on the spot at 12:30h.
What to bring?
- Walking shoes
- Picnic & snacks
- Thin gloves
- EXTRA COVID MATERIAL: mask, hand sanitizer, gloves.
- Official Via ferrata guide
- Material: harness, shock absorber, helmet
- Insurance in case of accident + CL
- Transportation (€30 bus tickets or €10 pp. to the driver).
COVID19: in case of cancellation due to restrictions related to Covid-19, we will send you a promotional code for the amount paid that you can use to book another activity in the future (without a deadline).
If cancellation till 72h before the beginning of the activity, 50% will be charged. If late cancellation (less than 72h before), full payment will be requested.
After the activity: Each car can decide together with their driver if they want to stay longer and enjoy the beach or walk along the Cami de Ronda. We can also book a table to eat a good paella.
- Sold OutTicket: downpayment 33%€15€150€0