Sierra de Guara- Hiking/Canyoning/Climbing
About the activity
245 €: 3 nights and 4 days hiking (From 24 June to 27 June)
You can add optional activites if you want:
- Canyoning + 40 € / canyon activity
- Climbing + 40 € / half-day climbing activity
Advance payment requested: 45%.
The remaining amount is to be paid in cash on the day.
The Natural Park of Sierra de Guara is located in the Pre-Pyrenees and has a multitude of karstic canyons sculpted by air and water, that formed rocks of amazing shapes and colours. The crystal-clear rivers and the small villages (abandoned or not) invite us to discover the rich history of this extraordinary natural area, in which we'll do hiking and/or canyoning and/or climbing (it is up to you to choose whether you just want to go hiking or if you also want to go canyoning or climbing). For all details and pictures, click here!
- Hikes: Easy - moderate: from 12 to 18km and 300 to 800m level difference.
- Canyoning: Easy. Jumps are optionals and up to everyone's own will (and need for) adrenalin. Perfect for beginners or people that want to improve their technique.
- Climbing: For beginners or people with not much experience.
Accommodation and meals: We’ll be staying in fully-furnished apartments in the middle of the Sierra de Guara Natural Park, with access to a swimming pool (during summer). There is mini supermarket and a good restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner (if we do not want to prepare the food on our own), with vegan and vegetarian options at very reasonable prices.
How we'll get there: We'll be sharing private cars (3h drive). When you sign up, you'll be invited to let us know if you have a car, how many people can come with you.
What to bring: everyone: a raincoat/waterproof hiking gear, hiking shoes, another pair of shoes (in case they get wet), a hat, swimming suit + towel (river baths), sunscreen, walking sticks (optional). If you go canyoning: additional shoes (to go into the water: sports shoes are ok - water slippers are NOT), pool goggles (if you wear contact lenses), if you are very sensitive to the cold, bring a lycra (synthetic) shirt (to be worn underneath the wetsuit).
- 3 nights accommodation.
- Hiking with professional guide.
- Insurance in case of accident + CL.
- If you choose to go canyoning or climbing, it also includes offcial canyoning/climbing guide + complete canyoning/climbing gear.
Not included: Transportation (25 € /passenger to be paid to the driver), meals.
Cancellation policy: if cancellation till 72h before the beginning of the activity, 50% of the total amount will be charged. If late cancellation (less than 72h before), full payment will be requested.
COVID19: In case of being positive for coronavirus or having to quarantine for having been in contact with a positive, 100% of the down payment is refunded (presenting medical documentation). In case of official mobility restrictions implemented by the government, a 100% refund will also be made.
- Sold Out3 Nights - Downpayment 45%€110€1100€0