Hike up to the Turó de l'Home (1708m)/ 1 night camping adventure
Let’s spend one night in a quiet and peaceful camping surrounded by nature and serenity, and go on a journey through the emblems of the Montseny: Turó de l’Home (1712m) and les Agudes (1706m).
15 Oct 2021, 18:30 – 16 Oct 2021, 20:00
Sant Andreu Arenal Station, Avinguda Meridiana, 392-410 08030 Barcelona
About the activity
Advance payment: €25
The remaining €40 are to be paid in cash on the day.
We are going to spend a night in the middle of nature, in the beautiful Montseny Natural Park and Biosphere Reserve.
We will escape just after work and go to the town of Montseny where we’ll find our hidden camping inside the woods and we'll make a small beautiful hike with the sunset.
We’ll be sleeping in tents on a campsite located in the middle of nature, away from the crazy noises of the city. On the second day, we’ll hike up to the Agudes (1706m) and the Turó de l’Home (1712m) and then return to the town of Montseny and back to Barcelona.
Distance: Day1: 4km; Day2: 18km 🔘🔘🔘⚪⚪
Positive elevation gain: Day1: 100m+; Day2: 1000m+ 🔘🔘🔘🔘⚪
Tecnical dificulty 🔘🔘⚪⚪⚪
How do we get there?
Sharing private cars from Barcelona. During the booking process, you’ll be invited to tell us if you have a car and how many people can come with you in the car. Each passenger will pay €10 to the driver to cover gas and tolls expenses.
What to bring?
- Covid: Mask + hand sanitiser
- Mountain boots
- Mountain backpack (40-45L approx.)
- Sun protection (glasses, cap, sunscreen)
- Food (1 dinner, 1 breakfast, 1 meal)
- Stove (if you bring food which needs to be cook)
- Water (1,5L)
- Walking sticks (recommended)
- Polar fleece/down jacket
- Waterproof jacket
- Buff, hat, gloves (for the night)
- Headlamp (+ spare batteries)
- Sleeping bag (Comfort temperature: 10-15ºC)
- Tent (can be shared) (If you don't have a tent, we can rent you one for €10 - let us know)
- Survival blanket (around €3 at Decathlon)
Total Price: €65
- Official mountain guide
- Insurance in case of accident + CL
- Transportation: €10 for the driver to cover gasoline and toll
If cancellation till 72 hours before the beginning of the activity, 50% of the total amount will be charged. If late cancellation (less than 72hours), full payment will be requested.
COVID19: In case of being positive for coronavirus or having to quarantine for having been in contact with a positive, 100% of the down payment is refunded (presenting medical documentation). In case of official mobility restrictions implemented by the government, a 100% refund will also be made.
Total price of activity: €65; includes: official mountain guide, insurance in case of accident+CL Not included: transportation (€10 for the driver to cover gasoline and tolls)