What they say about us
Fun, good vibes and
a very neat organization.
Moshe is great at making everyone enjoy themselves
and have a good time!
I highly recommend it.
Good vibes >
From and living in Barcelona
My mom and I were in Barcelona just one week, and our canyoning trip with Moshe was easily the highlight for both of us. Beautiful nature, fun adventures, a welcoming group - couldn't hope for anything more!
Travelling from the United States
The hightlight of our trip >
Whether you're visiting Barcelona or live here, this is the best group I've found to experience outdoor activities and the amazing nature surrounding the city! Moshe is a superb organiser and immediately makes you feel part of the Yepalo family. If you fancy something different to the usual city tours and just want to have some fun with good people, this is for you. Yeppaaa!! ;)
Fun with good people >
UK expat living in Barcelona
- Sat, 22 JanMeeting point
- Sun, 23 JanMeeting point
- Sat, 29 JanMeeting point
- Sat, 05 FebMeeting Point
- Sun, 06 FebMetro Station of Fabra i Puig
- Sat, 12 FebMeeting point
- Multiple DatesSat, 12 FebSant Andreu Arenal train station
- Fri, 18 FebMeeting poing / Punto de encuentro
- Sat, 26 FebMetro station Fabra i Puig
- Fri, 04 MarTrain Station of Sant Andreu Arenal
- Non Violent Communication Retreat (NVC) Part 2 - Deepening our knowledge, hiking, and relaxation in nature - 2 daysFri, 18 MarMeeting point
- Fri, 15 AprMeeting poing / Punto de encuentro
- Fri, 29 AprMeeting poing / Punto de encuentro