Non Violent Communication Retreat (NVC) Part 2 - Deepening retreat with hiking and relaxation in nature - 2 days
Enhance trust and understanding in your relationships: NonViolent Communication
18 Mar, 18:30 – 20 Mar, 17:00
Meeting point, Meridiana - Estació d'Autobusos Fabra i Puig 08030, Barcelona, Spain
About the activity
Total price: € 295 - 2 nights and 2 days (full board)
This retreat is directed to people who received prior NVC training (eg participants who attended our introduction to NVC retreat or who have learn with another organisation/trainer). Feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions regarding this matter. If you are new to NVC we will host an introduction retreat on May 6-8th.
Difficulty of the hikes: easy
About the hosts: Annabel, NonViolent Communication trainer, certified yoga and meditation coach and teacher. Read more on Happy Daystress. Moshe, certified mountain guide (TD2) and C.E.O. (Crazy Enthusiastic Organizer) of Yepalo.
Accommodation & meals: We will stay 2 nights in a country house in the middle of Montseny Natural Park. It is a rustic country house that has been restored. It’s a self-sufficient and sustainable farmhouse that is part of an agroecological project. It has 3 bedrooms: one with 5 beds and two with 4 beds.
All meals (from dinner on arrival to lunch on the last day, are prepared on site by 2 local cooks. They make vegetarian meals with seasonal and mostly organic products. For snack times there will be fruit, cookies, coffee and herbal teas.
Language: all NVC sessions will be given in Spanish. It’s important to have a high level of Spanish comprehension, however, all team members speak English and will be able to help if you need clarification.
How do we get there? Sharing private cars from Barcelona. During the booking process, we'll ask you if you have a car, and how many people can join you. Each passenger will pay €10 the driver to cover gas and costs. You can also meet us directly at the destination between 6 and 8 PM
Raincoat/waterproof hiking gear
Appropriate clothing for the season
Sleeping bag and / or sheets (there is a bed linen service for an additional €10pp if you prefer)
The printed list of emotions and needs (we'll send it to you)
Cloth napkin (to avoid using paper ones)
Total price of activity €295
Advance payment: €145 (the remaining amount is to be paid in cash upon arrival)
+ The price includes:
- 2 nights accommodation in a privatized country house / hostel
- 2 days of NVC and hiking workshops (with an official mountain guide and 1 NVC professional)
- A Kundalini Yoga session
- All meals from dinner on arrival to lunch on the last day (including fruit and cookies between meals)
- Insurance in case of accident + CL
- Official mountain guide
- It does not include: transport (passengers will pay €10 to the drivers to cover gas and costs)
Maximum participants: 14
- 18:30 - 20:0 Arrivals
- 20:00 - 20:45 Welcoming activity
- 20:45 - 21:45 Dinner
- 08:30 - 09:30 Breakfast
- 09:30 - 11:30 Practicing and deepening skills for the 4 steps of Nonviolent Communication
- 11:30 - 12:00 Break
- 12:00 - 14:00 Conscious hike
- 14:00 - 17:00 Lunch and nap or free time
- 17:00 - 18:30 Building trust and understanding through intention and empathic listening.
Becoming aware of your intention, make changes to improve your relationship.
4 ways to listen to difficult words to take care of oneself and take care of the relationship.
Receiving a "no" to a request from another perspective.
- 18:30 - 19:00 Break
- 19:00 - 19:30 Empathy in practice: key ingredients to build trust
- 19:30 - 19:40 Plant and harvest trust: mournings and celebrations
- 20:30 - 22:00 Dinner
- 8:00 - 9:00 Kundalini yoga session
- 9:00 - 9:45 Breakfast
- 9:45 - 10:15 Learnings, modelled empathy and preparing the hike's practices.
- 10:15 - 13:153 Hike & NVC practice to transform enemy images. Empathic walk and free walk
- 12:45 - 13:30 Closing activity
- 13:30 - 15:30 Lunch and free time
The schedules and the order of the activities may change
MORE INFO ABOUT NVC
Why this retreat?
In our lives, our personal relationships play a very significant role. With partners, family, friends, and colleagues, the way we communicate can often lead to unintentional misunderstandings, as well as emotional and even physical tension. This retreat will provide you with new tools to help you understand and communicate your emotions, as well as becoming closer to the people in your life. We will be in an idyllic natural setting, and you'll get the opportunity to enjoy beautiful mountain hikes.
What is Non Violent Communication (NVC)?
NVC is a method/process that allows you to better understand your internal emotional process, to express yourself while taking care of what you're going through, looking after other people and your relationships as a whole. Founded by Marshall Rosenberg, a US psychologist and mediator, Non Violent Communication consists of 4 stages (observation, feelings, needs and request) with practical and “magical” elements to avoid misunderstandings, tensions and conflicts and improve clarity and understanding.
What will you get with the NVC?
You will improve the communication with yourself and t